Control up to 290 watts of solar and monitor from your phone!
Victron Energy has been building power systems for over 45 years, and has a worldwide reputation for innovation, reliability, and quality. They serve the marine, vehicle, and off-grid markets, and are based in the Netherlands. We're hard-pressed to find anyone that matches Victron for quality.
The Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 updates the BlueSolar MPPT 100/20 with built-in Bluetooth connectivity. This has multiple advantages including:
• Saves space and cost over a separate Bluetooth dongle
• Allows Bluetooth access when the VE.Direct port is used to connect to a GX device
The SmartSolar 100/20 is a great choice for controlling up to 290W of solar panels at 12V nominal battery voltage, 580W at 24V nominal battery voltage, or even up to 1160W at 48V nominal battery voltage, with a hard limit maximum PV open circuit voltage of 100VDC; we strongly recommend a maximum design array VOC of 90V to ensure that the maximum input voltage is never exceeded. This controller automatically selects between 12, 24, or 48VDC on the output (so long as installation is performed as directed); this unit can also be manually configured through the VictronConnect app to charge 36VDC nominal battery banks!
Besides great build quality and a 5-year warranty, the SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 has a number of unique features:
All Victron SmartSolar MPPT models can be connected right out of the box for charging most Pb battery banks; to charge LFP or other chemistries, access the extensive configuration and monitoring through the free VictronConnect app on your smartphone or tablet. Being able to access 30 days worth of history including daily yield and the amount of time spent in each charge stage can be invaluable for managing your energy collection and use.
The controller can also connect to:
• The Victron Energy Cerbo GX + GX Touch 50 Accessory Screen kit, which can also connect to Victron battery chargers, inverters, and battery monitors.
• The MPPT Control remote, a dedicated monitor/control for all current Victron MPPT controllers with a VE.Direct port.
• The VE.Direct to USB Adapter, which can connect Victron MPPT controllers with VE.Direct ports to a Windows or Mac PC using the VictronConnect desktop app for your device.
Outstanding maximum efficiency exceeds 98%, with no cooling fan needed. Full output current up to 40°C (104°F). Internal temperature sensor compensates absorption and float charge voltages for temperature. Electronic components are resin encapsulated to protect against the elements.