Control up to 220 watts of solar and monitor from your phone!
Victron Energy has been building power systems for over 45 years, and has a worldwide reputation for innovation, reliability, and quality. They serve the marine, vehicle, and off-grid markets, and are based in the Netherlands. We're hard-pressed to find anyone that matches Victron for quality.
The Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 updates the BlueSolar MPPT 75/15 with built-in Bluetooth connectivity. This has multiple advantages, including:
• Saves space and cost over a separate Bluetooth dongle
• Allows Bluetooth access when the VE.Direct port is used to connect to a GX device
The SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 is a great choice for controlling up to 220W of solar panels at 12V or 440W at 24V, with a hard limit maximum PV open circuit voltage of 75VDC; we strongly recommend a maximum design array VOC of 65VDC to ensure that the maximum input voltage is never exceeded under any circumstances. It automatically selects between 12V and 24V on the output so long as the installation instructions are followed precisely.
Besides great build quality and a 5-year warranty, the SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 has a number of unique features:
The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 can be connected right out of the box for charging most Pb battery banks; for LFP or other chemistries, access the extensive configuration and monitoring through the free VictronConnect app on your smartphone or tablet. Being able to access 30 days worth of history including daily yield and the amount of time spent in each charge stage can be invaluable for managing your energy collection and use.
The controller can also connect to:
• The Victron Energy Cerbo GX + GX Touch 50 Accessory Screen kit, which can also connect to Victron battery chargers, inverters, and battery monitors.
• The MPPT Control remote, a dedicated monitor/control for all current Victron MPPT controllers with a VE.Direct port.
• The VE.Direct to USB Adapter, which can connect Victron MPPT controllers with VE.Direct ports to a Windows or Mac PC using the VictronConnect desktop app for your device.
Outstanding maximum efficiency exceeds 98%, with no cooling fan needed. Full output current up to 40°C (104°F). Internal temperature sensor compensates absorption and float charge voltages for temperature. Electronic components are resin encapsulated to protect against the elements.